Home > Introduction
This page provides a collection of easy to use software for Windows, Linux and Mac.
Below is an overview of what you can find here.
- Audio/Video To Exe : An application that can convert multimedia files to other formats and selfplaying executables
- Base64 De-/Encoder : A commandline program that can decode and encode files using the base64 algorithm
- Bat To Exe Converter : An application that can convert BAT (.bat) script files to the EXE (.exe) format
- CMD Tools : A collection of small commandline tools
- Duplicate File Eraser : A simple program that can search and delete duplicate files
- Free Internetcam : A webcam server and monitoring application
- MyVNC : A small program that will give you access to a remote computer
- Vbs To Exe : An application that can convert VBScript (.vbs) files to the EXE (.exe) format